Consolidation among IoT connectivity disruptors will have major implications for operator IoT business units
Tom Rebbeck and Michele Mackenzie discuss the recent wave of consolidation between IoT connectivity disruptors.
The associated article and figures can be viewed here.
Further IoT research can be located on the following links:
- Crowded connectivity markets are forcing connectivity disruptors to enter new areas of the IoT value chain
- IoT connectivity disruptors: case studies and analysis (Volume IV)
- IoT MVNOs: case studies and analysis (Volume I)
- IoT MVNOs: case studies and analysis (volume II)
- IoT MVNOs: case studies and analysis (volume III)
Tom Rebbeck is a Partner in Analysys Mason's Research division and Michele Mackenzie is a Principal Analyst and leads Analysys Mason's IoT research.